|>> Return to Job Search|
General Labourer Enchant 109874
||General Labourer Enchant 109874|
Who we are
We area proudly Canadian company with over fourteen locations serving the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and we are 100% employee owned. We have been listed as one of Canada’s Best Managed companies five years in a row and were honoured as the 2013 Contractor of the Year. We offer four pillars of service in the energy construction industry: project construction, module assembly and fabrication, electrical and instrumentation,and maintenance.
We demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
Why work for us
We encourage and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, recognition and service awards, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the team that makes those communities thrive.
Project Location - Enchant, AB (45 minutes outside of Lethbridge)10/4 shift cycle, July - December 2013.
Our labourers work with experienced trades people and provide essential contribution to site projects.
- Assist with installation, testing and rigging of spools and materials
- Identify and report hazards or unsafe work practices
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in safely moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Assist in aligning pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline construction
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades required at construction sites
Preferred Education and Experience
- Oil field or utility construction experience
- Fusion ticket
- Capable of working as part of a team
- Maintenance, bolt up & facility experience is an asset
- Fluent in speaking and reading English
- Job requires travel
- Drivers license
- H2S & First Aid is mandatory
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: General Labourers, General Labour, General Help, Shipping, Receiving, Shipper, Receiver, Machine Operator, Production Worker, Assembly line, packaging, packager, Alberta, AB, Lethbridge, Picture Butte, Vulcan, Vauxhall, Taber, Bow Island, Redcliff, Brooks
Strike Energy - View All Jobs From Strike Energy
Join A Winning Team
Do you strive for security and respect in a hard working and rewarding environment? Do you want to be part of a company that has a unique pride of ownership? This is a prime opportunity to join a leading organization that values work/life balance and rewards its people for commitment and performance. Strike is a Western Canadian, employee owned, private company offering pipeline and facility maintenance & construction, high density polyethylene (HDPE), electrical & instrumentation and fabrication services to the Energy Industry in Western Canada.
Strike is headquartered in Calgary with field offices in Battleford, Bonnyville, Calgary, Crossfield, Dawson Creek, Edson, Grande Cache, Grande Prairie, High Level, Saskatoon and Whitecourt. Strike offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities to interested and qualified individuals with competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.