|>> Return to Job Search|
Mechanical Engineering Supervisor - Fabrication Fort Saskatchewan 109886
||Mechanical Engineering Supervisor - Fabrication Fort Saskatchewan 109886|
||C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc|
We are an innovative oil field technology development, sales and services company dedicated to developing coiled rod technology, products and bringing them to the market.
Located in Edmonton, Alberta, we are now looking to hire an Engineering Supervisor to join our team.
The individual who fills this role will report to the Director of Manufacturing, Edmonton.
- Perform design analysis of heavy steel structures in conformance to API 4F and 8C, and prepare design reports
- Approve structural drawings
- Specify welds sizes and NDT requirements
- Oversee the work of design technologists and draftspersons
- Ensuring timely completion of design projects & completion of drawings and BOMs
- Conduct FMEA as needed
- Conduct performance reviews of direct reports
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Manufacturing
- Mechanical Engineering degree from a recognized university and standing APEGA membership are required
- 5-10 years’ experience on structural design of heavy equipment
- Experience on the design of drilling rigs will be an asset
- Structural experience is an asset
- Experience on RISA or similar software for structural design is required
- Knowledge on steel fabrication and AWS or CSA standard is required
- Supervisory experience in an engineering/drafting department will be an asset
- Excellent theoretical and practical problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with co-workers and managers
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task
If you qualify for this position, please apply now!
Keywords: Structural Engineer, Structural Engineering,skilled trades, mechanical engineer, mechanical engineering supervisor, AB, Southeast Edmonton, West Edmonton, Southwest Edmonton, Northeast Edmonton, Northwest Edmonton, Belvedere, St. Albert, Nisku, Beaumont, Spruce Grove, Acheson, Stony Plain, Devon, Sherwood Park, Ardrossan, Fort Saskatchewan, Morinville, Leduc, Calmar, Onoway, Gibbons, Redwater, Lamont, Bruderheim, Bon Accord, Barrhead, Westlock, Whitecourt, Drayton Valley, Ponoka, Westaskiwin, Camrose, Blackfalds, Penhold, Lacombe, Bentley, Delburne, Eckville, Wabamun, Thorsby, Evansburg
C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc - View All Jobs From C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc
C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc. is an innovative oil field technology development, sales and services company dedicated to developing coiled rod technology, products and bringing them to the market.
The C-Tech Design and Manufacturing division offers a diversity of products from third party upstream oil and gas equipment and structural steel components to coiled rod and tubing well service units.
C-Tech has been owned by Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) since June 2005. C-Tech operates under the Norris Production Solutions of the Fluid Management market segment of Dover.
Please visit our website for further information: www.ctechenergy.com