|>> Return to Job Search|
Hydraulics Engineer Fort Saskatchewan 109865
||Hydraulics Engineer Fort Saskatchewan 109865|
||C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc|
We are an innovative oil field technology development, sales and services company dedicated to developing coiled rod technology, products and bringing them to the market.
Located in Edmonton, Alberta, we are now looking to hire a Hydraulics Engineer to join our team.
The individual who fills this role will report to the Production Manager, Mechanical, Edmonton.
- Design of hydraulic systems suitable for automatic/semi-automatic operation of mobile equipment.
- Perform design calculation based on design inputs and functional requirements, and ensure operator and equipment safety.
- Specify system components, prepare BOM, and schematics.
- Calculate heating/cooling loads.
- Develop and implement assembly and testing procedures and instructions.
- Develop and implement quality control of parts and assemblies.
- Work closely with Project Coordinator and Supply Chain Manager for timely procurement of parts.
- Assist assembly and commissioning team during assembly and testing.
- Prepare operation and maintenance manuals.
- Other duties as assigned by Production Manager and Director of Manufacturing.
- Mechanical Engineering degree from a recognized university or technical institution.
- 5 – 10 year experience on hydraulic system design for heavy mobile equipment in the oilfield industry.
- Structural experience is an asset
- Superior knowledge of characteristics and application of hydraulic components such as pumps, motors, valves, cartridges, coolers, transducers, etc.
- Knowledge on Canbus or Profibus will be an asset.
- Proficient on Autocad.
- Capable of undertaking and completing projects on time with little or no supervision.
- Excellent theoretical and practical problem solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with co-workers and managers.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task.
If you qualify for this position, please apply now!
Keywords: skilled trades, mechanical engineer, hydraulic engineer, hydraulics engineering, AB, Southeast Edmonton, West Edmonton, Southwest Edmonton, Northeast Edmonton, Northwest Edmonton, Belvedere, St. Albert, Nisku, Beaumont, Spruce Grove, Acheson, Stony Plain, Devon, Sherwood Park, Ardrossan, Fort Saskatchewan, Morinville, Leduc, Calmar, Onoway, Gibbons, Redwater, Lamont, Bruderheim, Bon Accord, Barrhead, Westlock, Whitecourt, Drayton Valley, Ponoka, Westaskiwin, Camrose, Blackfalds, Penhold, Lacombe, Bentley, Delburne, Eckville, Wabamun, Thorsby, Evansburg
C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc - View All Jobs From C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc
C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc. is an innovative oil field technology development, sales and services company dedicated to developing coiled rod technology, products and bringing them to the market.
The C-Tech Design and Manufacturing division offers a diversity of products from third party upstream oil and gas equipment and structural steel components to coiled rod and tubing well service units.
C-Tech has been owned by Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) since June 2005. C-Tech operates under the Norris Production Solutions of the Fluid Management market segment of Dover.
Please visit our website for further information: www.ctechenergy.com