||Professors - Do What You Love - See the World! Toronto 109281|
||Express Employment Hamilton|
Professors – Do What You Love - See the World!
Our client, a learning institution that adopts and develops the best global higher education practices and standards integrating value-driven accredited education, research, publishing, effective learning methodologies, and consulting services, is recruiting in Canada for professors for the upcoming academic year. The job location is Dasman Kuwait.
Relocation and travel costs are covered.
Here is What You Will Be Doing:
- Execute a lecture series for the university in one of the following disciplines.
- Business Law
- Project Management/Operation Management
- Management Information Systems
- Electrical Engineering (Power Specialty)
- Assess the needs of the student body (target audience)
- Set specific and measurable teaching objectives.
- Identify the educational strategies by which the curricular objectives will be achieved and develop a lecture plan.
- Identify sufficient resources, support and others to successfully implement the curriculum and execute the lecture plan.
- Deliver each lecture creatively to engage students.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of execution of the lecture plan and incorporate continuous quality improvement.
- Initiate, facilitate and moderate lecture discussions for small class sizes.
- Adjust / modify lecture content as appropriate to meet curricular objectives.
- Test student body to benchmark progress toward curricular objectives.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Participate in department and campus committee meetings to further educational goals.
- Pursue research projects within your discipline and publish results.
Are you Qualified?
- A Ph.D. in the appropriate discipline.
- College / University teaching experience in the appropriate discipline.
- 12 teaching hours per week (Sunday – Thursday). University hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Differentiated instruction.
- Project-based learning.
- Use of various assessment tools.
- Student centered.
- An entrepreneurial institution of higher education.
Further details about this great opportunity will be discussed in the interview
Submit your CV today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: teacher, professors, tenure, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA