||QA / QC Inspector Saskatoon 109276|
We are a progressive, experienced and leading manufacturer, well known for our high quality products.
We design, engineer, fabricate, package and service a range of pressure vessels, pipe spooling, structural skids and cargo transports; and service the truck and transport, natural resources (oil and natural gas, and mining), propane distribution and marketing, power generation and cryogenic industries across Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to conduct, supervise and coordinate all Quality Assurance activities and will have a strong background of mechanical expertise.
- Conduct day to day in shop and field site’s quality inspection activities
- Coordinate all nondestructive testing on site and monitor/ comply with our company’s standard operation procedures
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- Participate in the internal and external site audits
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections with the branch manager
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed in a timely matter meeting project deadlines
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters and distribute relevant QA/QC documentation
- Identify and correct any deficiencies working closely with operations team
- Implement, verify and document all QA /QC requirements as required
- CSA W178.2 inspector designation preferred
- 2 years of progressive quality control experience in manufacturing and/or inspection (vessels or piping).
- CGSB MT2 certification is an asset
- Welding experience an asset
- Minimum 2 years QA/QC manufacturing (vessels or piping) experience with ASME B31.3 or ASME
- Section VIII Div 1 codes
- Strong understanding of welding processes
- Ability to compile all required documentation for projects assigned
- We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, mileage and a safe,challenging work environment.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: QC, QC Inspector, Quality Assurance, QA, Inspector, Quality Inspection, Drafter, Material Handler, Equipment Inspector, manufacturing vessels, piping, ASME B31.3, ASME, welder, Saskatchewan, SK, Langham, Delmeny, Martensville, Warman, Osler, Delisle, Hague, Rosthern, North Battleford, Humboldt, Melfort