||Senior Fund Accountant Vancouver 109243|
We are a contingency recruitment and executive search firm located in Vancouver, BC. For over 14 years, we have been helping companies fill challenging positions that require a unique combination of skills, professionalism, and industry knowledge.
Vancouver based Real Estate Investment company with a growing corporate head office.
Reporting directly to the Manager Corporate and Fund Accounting you will be responsible for all aspects of fund accounting for a group of mortgage funds.
- Financial reporting for funds including: schedules, financial statements, and supporting analysis
- Annual trust and corporate tax return preparation
- Preparation for and assistance with the annual audit process
- Supporting schedules for offering memorandum and prospectus
- CGA, CMA or CA Designation
- Minimum 2 years post designation experience ideally in a Corporate Environment
- Experience with reporting in IFRS
- Advanced Excel
- Proven experience in problem solving and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great Plains
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated maturity and high degree of professionalism
- Team oriented and able to work independently
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: CGA, CMA, CA, Accountant, Accounting, funds management, fund management, Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, RRSP, RESP, Mutual Funds Manager, Financial Analyst, Financial Sales, Sales Representative, Bank, Banking, Banker, CSC, Canadian Securities License, Canadian Securities Course, British Columbia, BC, Burnaby, Westminster, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Delta, Langley