|>> Return to Job Search|
Human Resource Representative Nisku 108725
||Human Resource Representative Nisku 108725|
||National Oilwell Varco|
Location: Nisku, Alberta
We are the leading provider for the worldwide oil and gas industry and have been dedicated to providing the highest quality oilfield products and services for more than 140 years.
The Human Resources Representative will work closely with business unit Managers to provide strategic Human Resource services to the business unit.
This position is a 1 year maternity leave contract.
- Provide Human Resources services as they relate to compensation, benefits, employee relations, performance management, job classification and evaluation, training and development, staffing and recruitment and employment equity.
- Respond to employee and management inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Identify and/or resolve employee relation matters including responsibility for participation in workplace investigations.
- Administer protocols required for the Drug & Alcohol policy including coordination of testing, mandatory Employee Assistance Program (EAP) referrals, supervisor/employee training.
- Resolve inquiries from managers, supervisors and employees regarding general HR concerns.
- Ongoing maintenance of confidential information.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or related field.
- Competent understanding of Human Resources practices.
- Minimum 2 years in a HR Generalist/Representative role.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel.
- Proficiency in Human Capital Management programs is beneficial.
- Exceptional organization, communication conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and handle multiple and conflict priorities with ongoing success
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Keywords: HR, Human resources generalist, HR generalist, human resources manager, HR manager, HR Specialist, Human Resources Specialist, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR representative, HR rep, HR assistant, human resources representative, human resources rep, human resources assistant, Alberta, AB, Edmonton, Beaumont, Leduc, Devon, Sherwood Park, Calmar, Milet, Wetaskiwin, Spruce Grove, Acheson
National Oilwell Varco - View All Jobs From National Oilwell Varco
National Oilwell Varco is the leading provider for the worldwide oil and gas industry and has been dedicated to providing the highest quality oilfield products and services for more than 140 years. National Oilwell Varco is the single source for all rig equipment, integrated systems, downhole tools, and supply chain solutions. From a spare part to a comprehensive drilling system — and from a generic valve to a fully integrated supply chain process, National Oilwell Varco delivers unlimited customer solutions. By constantly developing and acquiring new technologies and services to better serve future customer requirements, National Oilwell Varco will continue to be the premier source for diversified products and services worldwide.