||CNC Machinist Woodstock 108581|
||J/E Bearing and Machine Ltd|
Our company has provided complete satisfaction to our customers through mutual relationships built on respect, integrity and trust. The result is continued profitable growth for our customers, our people and our ISO registered company. We supply complete in-house, on-time, cost-effective quality component parts, assemblies, and reliability services.
We are seeking CNC Machinists (Days and Afternoon Shift) with at least 5 years experience.
* Set up & operation of CNC vertical / horizontal mills
* FANUC / FADAL / SIEMENS contollers
* Machinist Trade Certification an asset
* Criminal Record Check required prior to employment
* 3+ years experience in CNC machining environment
* Mastercam experience an asset
* Read & interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts & tables
* Set-up and operate CNC mills
* Machine parts to close tolerances
* Verify dimensions of parts using precision measuring instruments
* Document & report deviations from specifications & tolerances
* Complete Inspection Reports as required
- Quality Equipment.
- Wage $16-25/hr based on experience + Benefits + Shift Premium (Non rotating shifts).
- Full Time / Permanent.
- Salary based on experience.
- Great working environment.
- Equal Opportunity Company
Please apply today!!!
Keywords: CNC, machine, mechanical, manufacturing, components, equipment, set up, operation, Mastercam, Fanuc control, Fadal, Siemens contollers, CNC Mills, blueprints, cnc machining, cnc machine operator, Ontario, ON,, Springfield, Courtland, Otterville, London, Belmont, Aylmer, St. Thomas, Thorndale, Dorchester, Ingersoll, Burgessville, Simcoe, Delhi