||Sales Representative - computers Concord 108376|
Our company has been in business for over 30 years. We are the largest supplier of re-certified, brand name computers to the education market in North America. We have a large pool of satisfied customers as a result of our quality products and outstanding customer service and support. Our customers are critically important to us and they are treated that way.
We are rapidly growing our sales force as we continue to launch new value added products to the education market. We recognize the value of having great employees and adopt the same motto for our staff as we do for our customers. We believe in doing the right thing.
The truth is, there is no such thing as a “typical day” for a Account Manager at our company. Being a sales organization, we try to remove all non-sales related tasks from our reps so they can focus on what they do best. There are structured parts of the day, two scheduled calling hours reserved for phone prospecting , light reporting and CRM maintenance but the rest of the day is dictated by the needs of the customers.
Our reps are empowered to pursue accounts in their own style, to set their own prices and have a great deal of latitude in determining the correct approach for each account. You will be guided by a senior team lead who will ensure quality and provide support when necessary and you will always be the lead person for the accounts that are in your territory.
As you gain skill and garner success you will also take on greater responsibility, starting with simple quotes and extending up to million dollar RFQ’s and bids, travelling for trade shows and customer visits.
Our new employees are often surprised by how team oriented we are given the commission driven compensation structure. This is who we are. Our people are our business and we are very protective of our positive environment.
- Leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace our company certified products
- Learn about your prospects: uncover their needs and work with them to resolve their challenges through our products
- Provide quality customer service, ongoing guidance and support to your customers
- Complete full sales cycle (from prospecting to closing)
What’s in it for you!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience providing quality customer service and/or account management
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience with technology related products is an asset
- Personally motivated, aggressively goal oriented
There is no cap on commission and the percentage is up to 3 times higher than the average company within the industry
- Pay structure based on a very clear principle:the more you sell the more you make.
- Employer paid benefits
- Opportunity for career growth
- High-energy work environment
- Sales bonus schemes
- Open door policy at all levels within the company
- Strong support structure amongst all department
If you think you can add value to the our company model and are interested in this exciting career opportunity please apply today!
Keywords: sales rep, sales representative, salesperson, business development, marketing, telephone sales, telemarketing, telemarketer, telesales, closer, commission, bonus, Ontario, ON, Richmond Hill, Stouffille, Pickering, Ajax, Toronto, King City, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan, Scarborough, North York, East York, Whitby, Oshawa, Uxbridge, Bowmnaville, Port Perry