||Field Engineer Fort Mcmurray 108372|
Reporting to the Operations Manager - Field Services, the Field Engineer is an integral part of the project team who is responsible for providing technical support to the project team. This position assists in evaluation and solution of potential field problems and performs all functions and responsibilities in consonance with the company’s values and beliefs.
- Provide technical support to project teams, including review of client-supplied documentation, calculations, recommendations and interpretation of applicable codes.
- Assist with the preparation of Requests for Information and Change Management documentation.
- Assist with the preparation of execution plans, schedules and budget estimates.
- Assist with the preparation of Materials and Subcontractor Requisitions, including specifying the materials or scope of work to be procured. Research alternative materials and products.
- With the Superintendent, assist the Client with constructability reviews of future projects.
- Support and uphold companys' Safety Values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or College Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology. Other disciplines will be considered with applicable experience.
- A minimum of 3 years construction experience, preferably in the oil sands environment.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with commonly used scheduling software is desirable.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work activities.
- Must be able to work constructively with others, both inside and outside the Company.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
We would like to thank all who apply but, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical engineering technologist, mechanical engineering tech, mechanical engineering technician, construction engineer, manufacturing engineer, Alberta, AB, Beacon Hill, Gregoire, Slave Lake, Wood Buffalo