||Forklift Operator Oakville 108050|
We are seeking to hire Highly Skilled Certified Forklift Operators to work with one of our Premier Fortune 400 client located in Oakville, Ontario.
Tired of dead-end inconsistent warehouse jobs?
Then we have an excellent OPPORTUNITY for you!!!!
Permanent – Full time day shift (9:00 am – 5:30 pm) working directly for our client located in Oakville. Our client offers Comprehensive Benefits Package, including 2 weeks’ vacation and safety shoe subsidy plus much more.
Position: Order picker, with certified forklift license.
- Pick and pack customer orders – lifting up to 40lbs.
- Pick/pack orders on a rotational schedule in adherence to customer specification.
- Ensure on-time/fill rate of customer orders to meet individual and team objectives.
- Accurate data entry – discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Follow distribution procedures on damaged stock.
- Follow maintenance and housekeeping procedures.
- Adhere to all company health and safety rules.
- Cross train in other areas.
- Receive purchase orders electronically.
- Request pick-up appointment from Client via the internet.
- Confirm orders.
- Prepare orders to be shipped and corresponding documentation.
- Confirm order accuracy with vendor drivers.
- When shipment has been picked post ‘Goods Issue” to initiate automatic ship notification (ASN).
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of warehouse experience.
- Forklift license ie: Reach Truck, Counter Balance.
- Computer knowledge ie: RF Scanning and window based systems.
- Must meet Criminal background check.
- Must have order picking experience.
Looking for someone to start immediately! Apply today!
Only candidates with the above mentioned experience will be contacted.
Keywords: Forklift Driver, Machine Operator, Shipper, Receiver, Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse, General Labour, General Help, Counter Balance Operator, order picker, order picking, Ontario, ON, Mississauga, Brampton, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Halton Hills, Brampton, Georgetown, Waterdown, Ancaster