||Accounts Receivable / Collection Representative Toronto 108009|
We are recruiting for the following full time position:
Accounts Receivable/Collection Representative
The Accounts Receivable/Collection Representative is responsible for the timely, accurate and confidential handling of Accounts Receivable/Collection. This position will also offer other Accounting support functions as needed.
This position reports to the Controller and will work out of our Milton Head Office.
The following are the qualifications:
- 3 plus years general accounting experience with emphasis in Accounts Receivable and collections
- 3 years college Accounting diploma/degree with enrolment in a recognized accounting program
- Accounting software experience preferably in ACCPAC
- Strong orientation to detail and accuracy with ability to interpret data, analysis and key findings
- Ability to work within scheduled time frames and set priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a minimum knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team
Please send us your resume ASAP!
Keywords: Collections, Collection, Collector, Collectors, AR, Account Receivable, Accounts Receivables, Customer Service, Telemarketer, collection officer, collections officer, ar clerk, accounts receivable clerk, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA