|>> Return to Job Search|
Account Manager - Commercial Lending Toronto 106381
||Account Manager - Commercial Lending Toronto 106381|
||Express Employment Toronto North|
Our client, a leading global financial institution located in North Toronto, is looking for Account Manager, commercial banking to focus on the local Canadian business market segment. The position will be reporting to the Vice President, and responsible for managing the growth and retention of the Bank’s commercial loan portfolio
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Responsible for bringing in new potential business clients
- Responsible to develop and service a wide variety of secured and unsecured loans or lines of credit
- Responsible to enhance the bank’s brand recognition amongst the local population
- Develop relationship with mid and small size businesses and work strongly on leads and referrals
- Responsible for cold calling potential business prospects
- Responsible to analyse the credibility of business accounts and clients
- Provide financial advice and counsel to clients and prospective on case by case basis
- Responsible to develop and manage a portfolio of commercial clients through selling and cross-selling
- Focus on creating strong relationships with the business network, other centers of influence and community organizations
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Sales / Business Development, commercial lending and portfolio management
- Strong knowledge of commercial banking products such as loans and lines of credit
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal; Knowledge of Mandarin an asset
- Proven track record in developing successful relationships with centres of influence
- Ability to work independently and entrepreneur outlook
- Enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, with and professional demeanor
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Post-secondary degree, including relevant business courses related to the role
It’s a full time opportunity with very competitive compensation, benefits and RRSP plan. The position will be based out of the Toronto office. The company is a well established financial institution.
This is an immediate opening so if you meet the qualifications and are interested, please submit your resume today!
We appreciate and thank all applicants, however we will only contact those qualified for the position.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA
Express Employment Toronto North - View All Jobs From Express Employment Toronto North
For nearly 30 years, the vision of Express Employment Professionals has been to help people find jobs and help businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this vision through a network of more than 585 franchise locations in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express Employment Professionals office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your employment needs, yet small enough to care.