|>> Return to Job Search|
Customer Contact Representative Oshawa 106375
||Customer Contact Representative Oshawa 106375|
Customer Contact Representative
(Business to Consumer)
If you are an energetic, self-motivated and sales oriented individual looking to learn and develop in a lasting career in sales, we have immediate Full-Time opportunities for people interested in marketing insurance related products to existing customers for some of Canada's largest Financial & Insurance Service providers.
As a member of our team, you will leverage the value of product information through direct customer contact in order to promote our Client’s services.
The successful candidate will posses the unique combination of rapport-building, presentation skills and experience required to quickly gather data, identify specific needs of potential customers and inform them on product features offering the most value.
- Related business development or telemarketing experience a MUST!
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Professional demeanor, stellar phone etiquette
- Able to perform successfully in a results-oriented environment
- PC/keyboard literate, typing speed over 30 words per minute
- Self starter attitude
- Able to follow established sales scripts
- Ability to adapt to on-going directives
- Willingness to accept and immediately apply constructive feedback
Hourly compensation starting at $11.25/hr plus Performance Pay and Incentives after paid training
- Full-Time positions, evenings and weekend shifts
- $2/hr premium for bilingual (English/French)
- Competitive compensation $11.25/hr to start and the ability to earn up to $13.75/hr after initial training.
- Growth & development opportunities including Agent Certification and our Leadership Training Program.
- On-going first class product and sales training
- A casual office environment
WHITBY – Centrally located in Whitby with DRT and GO Transit at the door.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume today!
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Whitby, Bowmanville, Port Perry, Scugog, Ajax, Pickering, Uxbridge, Markham, Stouffville, Scarborough, Toronto, Port Hope, Cobourg, Peterborough, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, CSR, Customer Support,
Optima Communications International Inc. is a third party contact centre outsourcer providing solutions to major businesses since 1992. We pride ourselves on our people and the close working relationships we have with long standing clients, market leaders in Financial, Utilities and Business Services. We’ve established a sterling reputation in our industry as the call centre of choice by acting as a seamless extension of our client’s and their business.