||Project Coordinator Barrie 106253|
||Express Employment Hamilton|
Our client manufactures and supplies a wide variety of industrial fabrics, materials and engineered products for specific industrial requirements including filtration. The company is constantly innovating to meet customers’ nonwoven textile needs. One of their high growth products has recently been accredited in the Province of Ontario by the Ministry of Environment. To support the growth of the product, we are looking for a strong technical sales support professional with a track record of project / product management accomplishments.
Here is What You Will Be Doing:
Are you Qualified?
- Support sales and marketing initiatives by project managing 5 to 6 product installations per month.
- (Within two weeks of hire), immerse and familiarize yourself with the company’s product sales process and determine how you can seamlessly support that process.
- Meet regularly with the Division President and sales lead to scope out customer requirements.
- Amending and as needed creating CAD drawings of product installations for use in sales support, proposals, quotations, RFPs and field installations.
- Coordinate the appropriate information flow among key stakeholders to ensure smooth project execution from start to finish.
- Prepare technical documents.
- Create and administer client contracts with a high attention to detail and analyze same for any discrepancy or omissions.
- Develop and maintain client relations with the goal of repeat profitable business.
- Conduct market analyses including monitoring competitive products.
- Oversee (mostly from the corporate office) the successful execution of product installations meeting company’s goals for, safety, quality, budget and schedule.
- Ensure training requirements of field staff are undertaken before field deployment.
- Interface with clients during and after project installation.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of client reports.
- CAD proficiency.
- A thorough understanding of PMBOK (Project Management Book of Knowledge).
- Competence with MS Word and Excel.
- A valid Ontario driver’s license and passport (minimal travel).
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
- An evolving family-run business.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Sales Manager, Sales Management, project management, project manager, product manager, tech sales, technical sales rep, technical sales manager, Ontario, ON, Springwater, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Borden, Angus, New Tecumseth, Bradford West Gwillimbury, King, Mono, Shelbourne, Newmarket, Stroud, Innisfil, Georgina, Sutton, Keswick, Penetanguishine, Midland, Tiny, Tay, Orillia, Clearview, Aurora