||Business Development Manager Kitchener 106229|
||Express Employment Hamilton|
Business Development Manager - Celebrate Success!
Our client, a leading provider of extended warranty services in Canada and the USA is hiring a top notch Business Development Manager (Southwestern Ontario) for their team.
Here is What You Will Be Doing
- Within 12 months of hire generate new sales at an annual run rate of $1 Million to large volume accounts (accounts with sales > $50K annually) in the automotive extended warranty industry by:
- Within the first two weeks of hire spend ample time working with the Central Regional Sales Manager taking advantage of his 20 plus years of industry and company experience including:
- Reviewing the potential client used car dealers in your territory and developing a rotating top 20 list.
- Developing a deep understanding of the company’s products and used car dealer buying dynamics and habits.
- Developing a consultative sales strategy / methodology.
- Setting up meetings with dealer / principals and owners on your top 20 list.
- Meet with dealer / principals and owners on your top 20 list and using your consultative selling methodology determine the needs and qualify prospects.
- Develop sales strategies for qualified prospects and execute game plan including:
- Developing and presenting product quotes matching prospect needs.
- Establishing solid relationships with prospects and clients.
- Penetrating clients with additional products using effective cross-selling and up-selling techniques.
- Documenting sales calls and follow ups by maintaining an effective and efficient call log.
- Reporting on (in detail) and defending your consultative selling game plan weekly to the Regional Manager.
- Liaise with clients and the company’s claims department regarding denied claims (minimal time if solid working relationships have been developed with clients).
- Delete from and add to your top 20 list as appropriate.
- Effectively manage the activities of one or two Account Representatives who manage smaller accounts in your territory.
Are you Qualified?
- A relentless, organized, consultative and strategic sales professional capable of working from a home office with limited supervision.
- A capacity and drive to learn about the company’s products and promotions and to use them effectively in the sales process.
- Effective communication skills (be equally comfortable with cold calling and account management).
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Ontario, ON, Waterloo, Cambridge, St. Jacob’s, St. Clement’s, Breslau, Guelph, Wellesley, New Hamburg, New Dundee, Elmira, Wallenstein, Elora, Fergus, Stratford, Tavistock, Ayr, Brantford