|>> Return to Job Search|
Senior Cost Analyst Oshawa 106223
||Senior Cost Analyst Oshawa 106223|
||PTC Accounting And Finance Inc.|
Senior Cost Analyst , $30+ /HR
6 months, Oshawa
What is in it for you?
Working with a leader in development, production and distribution for over 50 years!
The Job Summary
This is an opportunity to showcase your many inventory and cost accounting skills. Your experience and leadership will show as you demonstrate your planning, analysis and business development. Leading the cost centre managers, you will develop their skills and increase their level of customer service and cost effectiveness. You will inform on progress at the executive level. This is an exciting opportunity!
What you Need
- Coordinate Year end
- Cost analysis of inventory products
- Maintain inventory count
- Month End Duties & Leading the Year End
- Consolidation notes with US subsidiary
- Coordinating Royalty payments
- Reporting – scheduled and Ad Hoc as needed
Do you have the ‘WOW’ factor needed? Are you deadline driven and self motivated?
- Cost accounting background is essential
- Strong analytical skills - Ability to explain the beyond the numbers
- Advanced and Highly Developed Excel skills
- ‘Hands on’ and can guide others with conviction
- Be assertive with other strong personalities in a diplomatic way
- Accounting Designation – Strongly Preferred
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assist in an energetic environment and demonstrate flexibility
All qualified candidates are invited to apply!
Keywords: CA, chartered accountant, CMA, CPA, CGA, accounting professional, Ontario, ON, Whitby, Bowmanville, Port Perry, Scugog, Ajax, Pickering, Uxbridge, Markham, Stouffville, Scarborough, Toronto, Port Hope, Cobourg, Peterborough
PTC Accounting And Finance Inc. - View All Jobs From PTC Accounting And Finance Inc.
PTC Accounting & Finance is a specialized niche recruitment firm for all levels of accounting and finance professionals. We are based in Toronto and operate across the GTA and surrounding areas. We provide top talent for both short- and long-term contract positions, time bound project work and specialized accounting roles – ranging anywhere from two weeks to two years – with the most desirable organizations in Ontario, large and small, in virtually all industries.
With over 20 years of experience in placing accounting and financial professionals, PTC excels in finding the best fit for candidates and for our clients because we strive to understand each party’s expectations and requirements.
Contract jobs can provide you with competitive earnings, flexible work schedules, and the opportunity to broaden your technical skills and industry experience. They can be a long-term career choice, or simply short term for this particular stage of your career. Whatever your individual situation, a contract though PTC can enhance your personal and professional development.