||Junior Buyer Toronto 106030|
||Gear Centre Group|
Our company is a leader in product support for powertrain components found in all types of mobile equipment, is currently seeking Junior Buyers for our Edmonton operations.
A Junior Buyer is responsible for specifically sourcing, pricing and negotiating with vendors on various materials and equipment. Junior Buyers work within our purchasing department and/or our retail and wholesale branches.
Previous related experience or post secondary education preferably in business would be considered an asset but is not required. All training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Strong problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with a wide variety of departments, suppliers, senior management, and sales staff
- A basic understanding of mechanical components and parts would be considered an asset in this role
We Offer Rewarding Careers with Comprehensive Benefits, Paid Training and Competitive Wages!
Please note that this position is located in Edmonton, AB.
Join one of Canada’s dynamic organizations and discover what you could become.
We thank all individuals who submit their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA, automotive, Purchaser, Purchasing, Buyer, Buying, Procurement, Procurer, Inventory Control, Inventory Controller, Internal Controller