||Quality Assurance Inspector Crossfield 105969|
We are a progressive, experienced and leading manufacturer well known for its high quality products, which include design, engineer, fabricate, package and service a range of pressure vessels, pipe spooling, structural skids and cargo transports; and services the truck and transport, natural resources (oil and natural gas, and mining), propane distribution and marketing, power generation and cryogenic industries across Canada.
We currently have an opening for a Quality Assurance Inspector – Day Shift to work at our Crossfield Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to conduct, supervise and coordinate Quality Assurance activities and have a strong background of mechanical expertise.
- Conduct day to day shop quality inspection activities
- Coordinate nondestructive testing on site and monitor/ comply with our company's standard operating procedures
- Verify that quality related activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Perform quality inspections on in-process and completed projects
- Ensure quality control documentation is compiled and competed in a timely matter meeting project deadlines
- Coordinate with the customers representative on quality matters and generate or distribute relevant QA/QC documentation
- Identify and correct any deficiencies working closely with operations team
- Implement, verify and document all QA /QC requirements as required
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, a safe and challenging work environment.
- CSA W178.2 inspector designation preferred
- 2 years of progressive quality control experience in manufacturing and/or inspection (vessels or piping).
- CGSB certification is an asset
- Welding experience an asset
- Minimum 2 years QA/QC manufacturing (vessels or piping) experience with ASME B31.3 or ASME
- Section VIII Div 1 codes
- Strong understanding of welding processes
- Ability to compile all required documentation for projects assigned
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Keywords: Alberta, AB, Airdrie, Carstairs, Didsbury, Olds, Bowden, Innisfail, Penhold, Red Deer, Sundre, Linden, Carbon, Beiseker, Irricana, Calgary, Corchrane, Chestermere, QA, Welder, Welding,