||Insurance Representative ( Licensed) Guelph 105911|
||Express Employment Guelph|
Overview of Opportunity
We are actively recruiting for our Guelph area client for a customer service oriented Licensed Insurance Representative to join their team for Maternity Leave coverage. If you want to work for a company that values and is as dedicated to their internal team as they are to their customers then this may be the position for you! As a Licensed Insurance Representative you may be responsible for the retention and growth of existing and new clients, the preparation of quotes, working with insurance policies, confirming details and monitoring insurance claims as primary objectives of this position.
Primary Objectives of Position:
Requirements of Position:
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries
- General Insurance License (OTL) or RIBO or Chartered Insurance Professional Designation
- Ideally 3 years of prior insurance experience would be an asset
- Strong customer services skills and skillful in conflict resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
Hours of work are Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm and every other Saturday from 10am-1pm.
Personal Characteristics Required:
Benefits & Compensation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Good business judgment
- Persuasive persistence attitude
- Ability to pay attention to the details that satisfy client needs
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Work for a well-reputed organization within the Guelph community; a chance to join a leader in the insurance industry
- This position pays $18.00 per hour to $19.00 per hour depending upon experience
'For us, it's not about making one placement; it's about building relationships'
Please submit your resume today.
Keywords: Insurance Sales Representative, Insurance Sales, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Rockwood, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Acton, Puslinch, Milton, Cambridge, Breslau, Kitchener, Waterloo, St. Jacob’s, Ayr, Elmira, Elora, Fergus, Erin