||Instrumentation Designer with Autodesk Inventor Sarnia 105831|
||Express Employment Sarnia/Brantford|
Our client has an upcoming need for an experienced Cad/Inventor Designer. This full time, contract role is housed in a fast paced manufacturing environment and wage will commensurate based on experience.
- working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD (minimum 3 years)
- producing mechanical layout drawings of products for customer review approval from existing files, and sketches produced by Project Coordinators
- producing electrical wiring diagrams for customer review and approval from existing files, and sketches produced by Project Coordinators
- producing mechanical drawings of components for fabrication by suppliers.
- working with Excel and Word documents to import into CAD files
- converting Inventor files to other platforms for use by our customers
To apply please submit your resume ASAP! TODAY!
We thank all applicants however, only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Marysville, Corunna, St. Clair, Enniskillen, Petrolia, Plympton-Wyoming, Marine City, Richmond, Wallaceburg, Chatham-Kent, Chatham, Grand Bend, London, Windsor, Lambton Shores, instrument designer, instrumentation design, instrument design,