||Quality Control Manager Markham 105765|
Over the past thirty years, the management and staff of our company have earned an international reputation for innovation, leading edge technology and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
Our dedication to excellence has been recognized and acknowledged with awards from several major multinational corporations, including Celestica Inc., Scientific Atlanta, Xerox Corporation, NCR and Silicon Graphics Inc. Our high standards and commitment to quality ensure customer satisfaction to the last detail.
We are seeking a Quality Control Manager. They should have the following:
- Min. high school education and toolmaker certificate or equivalent.
- English written and oral
- Understanding of press, assembly and machining equipment operation
- Knowledge of hand-held inspection instruments, instruments calibration,
- Knowledge of statistical process control, data collection, calculation and records
- Ensure that all records required by the Quality System are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that Quality Plan is prepared for each part in metal production
- Ensure that all production meets or exceeds the Quality Plan
- Ensure that all Quality Documentation is completed on time
- Contribute to the effective and efficient execution of the metal Production process
- Great Benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Equal opportunity employer
- Salary based on experience.
Please apply today!!!
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Richmond Hill, Stouffille, Pickering, Ajax, Toronto, King City, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan, Scarborough, North York, East York, Whitby, Oshawa, Uxbridge, Bowmnaville, Port Perry, mechanical, toolmaker, press assembly, machining equipment, hand-held inspection instruments, calibration, data collection, calculation, quality control, QC, QC manager, QC management, quality control management, QA, quality assurance, QA manager, quality assurance manager, QA / QC