||Welder - TIG and MIG Brampton 105688|
We are a medium sized independently Canadian-owned employment and staffing firm.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing Fabricating workshop, located in Brampton!
Afternoon Shift: 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM
Pay Rate: ($19 - $20)/hour
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
- Must have experience in TIG and MIG welding of Aluminum.
- Steel and stainless steel experience an asset.
- Fabrication experience required, knowledge of shears/notchers/press brakes/punching machines.
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude and an excellent metal finishing skill set.
- Experience in manufacturing architectural aluminum paneling.
- Excellent mathematical skills required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent housekeeping skills.
- Forklift experience an asset.
- Ability to interpret blueprints / shop fabrication drawings.
- Must meet criminal background check.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Toronto, Mississauga, Peel Region, Etobicoke, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Caledon, Orangeville, Georgetown, Guelph, Halton Hills, Welders, Mig, Tig, Welder, Fabricator, Fabrication, Welding, MIG, TIG, ARC, GMAW.