||Staffing Consultant / Recruiter Calgary 105660|
||Express Employement Calgary|
Are you an ambitious, responsible, motivated individual looking to apply your sales capabilities to a company where you can make a significant, meaningful and immediate impact? If so, this is an opportunity you will definitely want to pursue!
Our Calgary office currently has an opening for a Staffing Consultant/Recruiter.
Primary responsibilities of a Staffing Consultant/Recruiter:
1) Account Management, Client Servicing & Relationship Development
- A keen sense of understanding and anticipating client needs
- Full cycle recruiting - from interview to hiring decision
- Developing and maintaining recruiting sources to ensure consistent application flow
- Interviewing candidates, conducting applicable tests and evaluating results
- Verifying employment history, references, qualifications etc.
- Staffing for mid and entry level positions, including Accounting, Finance, IT, Administration and a variety of other fields
- Determining candidate suitability, short listing and presenting candidates to the client
2) Sales / Business Development
- Actively developing business with prospects in Administration, Customer Service, Accounting, Finance and IT
- Analyzing client's operations and recommending alternative staffing strategies suited to client-specific needs
- Conducting periodic sales and service calls on existing and potential clients to identify and solve problems and to stimulate greater business opportunity
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Account Management or sales, with a strong desire to take your recruiting career to the next new level
- Exceptional Customer Service capability and a passion to help others
- Strong results orientation
- Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and business development skills
- Excellent computer skills - MS Word, Excel
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Valid drivers licence and vehicle
Here are the characteristics/traits of successful Staffing Consultants/Recruiter:
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Excited about helping others
- Problem Solver
- Honest (high integrity)
- Team Player
- Customer Service Experience
- Steady Work Record
- Computer Literate
- Positive Attitude
- Love for People
- Previous supervisory experience and university/college degree are assets
Compensation includes salary and commission/bonus plus benefits.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Recruiter, Recruiting, Human Resources, HR, Staffing, Employment Agency, Human Capital, Sourcer, Placement Representative, Staffing Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Advisor, Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller