||Site Safety Attendant Hinton 105642|
We are currently looking for an energetic Site Safety Attendant. The successful candidate must be detail oriented and a desire to work in a fast paced team environment.
- General office responsibilities
- Work as a member of the safety team to provide administrative support to training, air and medical services in regards to reporting, safety ticket tracking and creation, field reporting, and general duties as assigned
- Responsible for Site Safety orientations
Preferred Education and Experience
- Post Secondary education is an asset
- Advanced First Aid
- Scott Safety Pack certification
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
The project site is approximately 45 minutes south of Edson. The shift is 8 hours per day 5 days per week and transportation is provided from Edson to the project site daily.
Please note that this position is based out of Edson, AB.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: General Labourers, General Labourer, General Help, Safety manager, safety officer, safety clerk, safety attendants, Alberta, AB, Edson, Cadomin,