||Junior Document Control Specialist Airdrie 105624|
Document control consists of managing all commercial and technical documents for the company. Implementing processes and tools, providing system reports, maintaining and updating electronic information systems, distributing documents, and ensuring accuracy of all documentation are all essential functions of a document controller.
- Ensuring regulatory procedures and changes are adhered to
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard packages ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required
- Data entry of site/field documents, and follow up of all the site/field needs
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and all distribution clearly indexed
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
Education and Experience
Please note that this position is located in Crossfield, AB.
- Minimum 2 year Technical Document Control Certificate/diploma
- Minimum 2 years related work experience in office work, 'Oil & Gas' documentation and control
- Working knowledge of engineering disciplines like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc. would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Construction documentation - P &IDÂ’s, ISOÂ’s, Structural and Vessel Drawings, Material Test Reports
- Familiar with Quality Management System requirements
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and plan strategically.
- Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
- Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and management techniques
- Proficient in communication and be able to maintain critical thinking.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: document controller, Engineer, Engineering, Project Manager, Project Management, project coordinator, project support, office administration, records management, Alberta, AB, Calgary, Chestermere, Cochrane, Crossfield