|>> Return to Job Search|
Intermediate Document Control Specialist Airdrie 105621
||Intermediate Document Control Specialist Airdrie 105621|
Document control consists of managing all commercial and technical documents for the company. Implementing processes and tools, providing system reports, maintaining and updating electronic information systems, distributing documents, and ensuring accuracy of all documentation are all essential functions of a document controller.
- Ensuring regulatory procedures and changes are adhered to
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard packages ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required
- Data entry of site/field documents, and follow up of all the site/field needs
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and all distribution clearly indexed
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 year Technical Document Control Certificate/diploma
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in 'Oil & Gas' Document Control
- Working knowledge of engineering disciplines like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc. would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Construction documentation - P &ID's, ISO's, Structural and Vessel Drawings, Material Test Reports
- Familiar with Quality Management System requirements
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and plan strategically.
- Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
- Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and management techniques
- Proficient in communication and be able to maintain critical thinking.
Please note that this position is located in Crossfield, AB.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: document controller, Engineer, Engineering, Project Manager, Project Management, project coordinator, project support, office administration, records management, Alberta, AB, Calgary, Chestermere, Cochrane, Crossfield
Strike Energy - View All Jobs From Strike Energy
Join A Winning Team
Do you strive for security and respect in a hard working and rewarding environment? Do you want to be part of a company that has a unique pride of ownership? This is a prime opportunity to join a leading organization that values work/life balance and rewards its people for commitment and performance. Strike is a Western Canadian, employee owned, private company offering pipeline and facility maintenance & construction, high density polyethylene (HDPE), electrical & instrumentation and fabrication services to the Energy Industry in Western Canada.
Strike is headquartered in Calgary with field offices in Battleford, Bonnyville, Calgary, Crossfield, Dawson Creek, Edson, Grande Cache, Grande Prairie, High Level, Saskatoon and Whitecourt. Strike offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities to interested and qualified individuals with competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.