||Lumber Yard Supervisor Toronto 105515|
||Eacom Timber Corporation|
We are now looking to hire a Yard Supervisor to join our team for our Nairn Centre, ON location.
Reporting to the General Superintendent you will be responsible for the supervision of all yard movement and kiln/drying process. You will maintain the organization of the yard to ensure stock rotation, timely turn around of trucks and to supervise all movement of the lumber. The position will oversee the overall yard operation (green/dried/finished lumber) plus log yard. The position will also supervise the drying process to expedite the drying and ensuring quality and customer expectations.
- Have experience in the sawmill industry
- Familiarity with OHSA legislation and supervisory experience
- Possesses leadership qualities and/or experience
- Excels in time management skills and the delegation of tasks
- Works very well unsupervised and under pressure
- Able to identify tasks requiring completion, the level of importance, and effectively weighs the cost/benefits associated with that task
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and communication skills
- Trust worthy and reliable
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English; French is an asset
- Full benefits packaged; dental, life insurance, etc.
- Pension plan
Please note that this position is located in Nairn Centre, ON.
If you qualify for this position, please apply now!
Please note only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Inventory, lumber, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA