||Bookkeeper / Accountant Brampton 104597|
Bookkeeper / Accountant required for small growing services company in South East corner of Brampton.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and do all accounting, collection, invoicing, payroll and reporting functions
- Able to do all bookkeeping for 4 divisions within one holding company
- Manage account payable and accounts receivable, invoice customers and perform general clerical duties.
- Reconciliation of company credit cards
- Month end reconciliation of bank statements-8 accounts.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare journal entries and conduct banking, deposits, and bill paying.
- Make remittances for WCB, GST etc.
- Maintain office stationary and supplies.
- Responsible for incoming mail, faxes, email, greeting visitors and calls.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and capabilities
- Update current prices in QuickBooks and spread sheets.
- Photocopy, email data as required, plus general required filing.
- Responsible for reconciling expense claims.
- Works with our CRM system verifying sales and solving discrepancies
- 4 or more years of bookkeeping/administrative experience
- preferably hold an accounting degree
- Integrity, professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Flexible, willingness to adapt and learn
- Team player, willingness to help others
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have experience with computerized accounting (ideally QuickBooks)
- Must be able to work with other managers and communicate well
- Strong knowledge of Outlook calendar programs for email and scheduling.
- Create excel spreadsheets for reporting
- Able to solve problems
- Ability to deal with issues as they come up and not put them off or bury them
- Ability to do payroll for 15+ employees and payables for approx 50 vendors
- Must be able to complete with full accuracy trial Balace, GL, financial statements monthly and annually and prepare material for annual audit.
- Permanent, full time opportunity
- Monday-Friday, days
- Team environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to learn
We offer a starting salary of $31,200 annually with reviews every 6 months.
If this position is for you and you have the qualifications please apply immediately
Keywords: Payroll Clerk, Accountant, Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, AR, AP, Ontario, ON, Toronto, Mississauga, Peel Region, Etobicoke, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Caledon, Orangeville, Georgetown, Guelph, Halton Hills