||School Bus Driver Edmonton 104515|
School Bus Drivers
Still HIRING, Come join our team!
Free training provided to obtain your class 2 license. Perfect for stay at home parents and retirees. Part-time employment giving you time to enjoy your children or hobbies.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Safely drive students to and from school, following a predetermined route
- Perform daily pre-trips and document them accurately
- Communicate clearly with students, parents, school employees and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner
- Able to drive morning and afternoon shift (middle of the day off) Work hours approx 6:30am-9am and 2:30pm-5pm
- Extra work may be available to earn extra money
- Must hold a valid driver’s license (Class 5 or higher)
- 2 yrs+ driving experience an asset
- Ability to read and follow maps
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Monday to Friday (School holidays off)
- Outdoors in all weather conditions
If you enjoy driving and working with children, this is the perfect job for you.
Keywords: Bus, mother, kids, children, drivers,vehicle, pre-schooler, school bus driver, AB, Alberta, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Acheson, Spruce Grove, Beaumont, Leduc, Calmar, Devon, Bus Driver, Bus Drivers, School Bus, Buses,