|>> Return to Job Search|
Lease Account Manager - Heavy Trucks Toronto 104438
||Lease Account Manager - Heavy Trucks Toronto 104438|
||Kenworth Toronto Corporate Head Office|
We provide customers with value-added transportation services and premium-quality vehicles. It is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative global leasing networks in the industry.
Whether you want to help the service the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic leasing leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with us. Get started!
We are looking for motivated individuals with business experience to become part of our family. In this position you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies for lease sales with the General Manager. Also, in this role you will work to increase market penetration by renewing and selling full service leases and help with increasing rental sales to qualified customers.
We are offering $65K plus commission earning.
Also to be included is benefits and Cell phone
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate sales and marketing programs and strategies for the leasing company.
- Create target lists within assigned territory and aggressively pursue creditworthy prospects.
- Bear primary responsibility within the store for contacting new prospects via mail programs, telemarketing and cold calls.
- Develop and present sales proposals to new prospects for all product lines (e.g., full service lease, contract maintenance, sale of service, etc.).
- Bear ongoing responsibility for customer service to his/her customers, coordinating problem resolution
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices and sales
- Build relationships with Leasing Customers by acting as a transportation consultant, conducting periodic reviews, and managing the voice of the customer process
- Complete administrative duties related to account management by following up on accounts receivable, equipment delivery, completing reports, etc.
- Managing the communication process between customers and the district by facilitating visits, documentation preparation and presentation, and other methods to ensure proper communication
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target
- Submit required reports (e.g., Weekly, Monthly Sales Call Summary), to the General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three to 5 year’s related experience, preferably in a full-service leasing environment.
- Must be able to meet travel requirements.
- Comfortable with cold call solicitation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, effective time management and strong analytical skills are a must.
- Rental/leasing industry experience.
- Familiar with heavy truck specifications including legal, performance, and application criteria.
- Understands administrative and service features of Full Service Lease and Rental.
- Detail oriented, organized, determined, ambitious, and a “team player”.
- Possess strong PC skills.
Please forward your resume today!
Keywords: Heavy Truck Sales, Lease Programs, F&I, Auto Sales, Automotive Sales, Car Sales, Truck Sales, account management, sales representative, sales rep, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA
Kenworth Toronto Corporate Head Office - View All Jobs From Kenworth Toronto Corporate Head Office
At Kenworth Toronto we are working hard to ensure we offer quality. All elements of a successful business are now in place. We have an enthusiastic New and Used truck department accompanied by knowledgeable Parts and Service departments.
There are as many ways to enjoy the Kenworth product as there are choices in models and options. No question about it, Kenworth builds a quality product.
At KTC we strive to earn our customer's trust and loyalty by supplying top quality parts sourced from top quality suppliers. By building solid relationships with our suppliers we are able to provide our valued customer's with everything that they need. Competitive pricing, fast delivery, on-site training are only a few of the aspects that will allow our customers to realize the value of building a lasting relationship with KTC. Our belief is that top quality customer service is a right that every customer deserves and we strive to achieve this goal. With 8 locations to serve you, KTC is your source for quality & value.