||Recruiter / Head Hunter Brampton 104370|
||NetHire - R|
We are seeking an aggressive Recruiter / Head Hunter.
We are seeking someone who can use all the tools at their disposal to seek out, find and if necessary track down the ideal candidates for our clients.
You must have good interpersonal and customer service skills to deal with clients and to understand their needs and culture so you can find exactly the right candidate they are looking for.
Job Description and Duties
- Work with our sales team
- Work with clients to fully understand their wants and needs
- Use social media to seek out candidates
- Use job banks to source candidates
- Research out client competitors and confidentially contact suitable candidates ideal for our clients needs
- Build and maintain a candidate database
- Post job descriptions on a variety of job boards.
- Use networking, internet tools, and cold calling to source both passive and active candidates.
- Tracking, interviewing, providing feedback of candidates
- Follow up with hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process.
- Screen candidates by phone and conduct reference checks.
- Help to organize and attend Career Fairs.
- Other duties as required.
We are open to any numbers of employment or contract based scenarios including full time or part time, work from our Mississauga office or from your home office.
- College Diploma/University Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of Agency/ corporate recruitment experience focusing on Skilled Trades, IT, Truck Driver, Owner Operator, Academic and management roles.
- Experience with multiple recruiting methods ranging from internet recruiting, social media, market trend analysis and cutting-edge sourcing techniques is required.
- Proven track record at achieving placement goals in a high paced environment.
- Must have a strong customer focus and be able to effectively and quickly build relationship and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence required.
- Initiative and strong sense of urgency and the ability to handle many projects simultaneously is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Solid organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with MS (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook required.
Please forward your resume and let us know what situation works best for you and what your compensation requirements are. We will get in touch with you to discuss this opportunity.
Keywords: Recruiter, Recruiting, Human Resources, HR, Staffing, Employment Agency, Human Capital, Sourcer, Placement Representative, Staffing Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Advisor, Ontario, ON, Toronto, Mississauga, Peel Region, Etobicoke, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Caledon, Orangeville, Georgetown, Guelph, Halton Hills