|>> Return to Job Search|
Office / Sales Manager Calgary 104155
||Office / Sales Manager Calgary 104155|
||AGS Flexitallic Canada|
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta
Reports To: Manager, Branch
The Office Manager is responsible to facilitate the functionality of operations. This includes overseeing the sales of our company’s products, customer service, coordinating and communication office activities, shipping, receiving, manufacturing, contract management and general troubleshooting.
Primary Accountabilities & Result Areas:
1) Ensure general operations and functionality of branch in regards to office supplies, furniture, stock and third party agreements with service providers.
2) Maintain and grow sales and margin revenues by providing exceptional customer service
3) Communication of the company policies and procedures in all business aspects.
Typical Duties, Actions and Responsibilities:
• Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services and other correspondence.
• Answer and manage inbound telephone inquiries
• Arrange and attend team meetings; take, distribute, and archive meeting minutes.
• Ensure adequate supplies of office stationary, general office supplies, office furniture and other equipment.
• Assist in the management of building security, such as the assignment of keys and alarm codes for approved personnel.
• Negotiate contracts and service level agreements for third parry suppliers and/or service providers
• Ensure the office facilities are in compliance with safety regulations.
• Communicate the organization’s safety policies in accordance with applicable federal and provincial safety standards.
• Collaborate with inventory planning personnel to minimize shortages and improve inventory holdings.
• Monitor inbound/outbound shipping and receiving and warehouse and manufacturing functions.
• Receive and process orders by phone, fax and email.
• Complete quotation process and follow ups in a timely manner to maximize sales opportunities
• Emphasize product features and benefits, quote prices and prepare sales order forms quickly and accurately
• Present technical knowledge/support/recommendations to customers
• Checking inventory for product availability, providing delivery dates to customers and verifying prices
• Attend periodic sales/product training where applicable
Experience Qualifications and Related Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience, minimum 4 years management/supervisory experience, minimum 4 years operations experience
• Extensive experience in sales management with a focus on supervising and leadership
• Effective leadership skills with a strong focus on operations and business processes
• Ability to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles
• A clear and solid understand of personnel policies, practices and procedures and other operational issues
• Effective attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
• High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability
• Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills
• A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution and people management skills
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners and customers
• High level proficiency of Microsoft Suite
• Counterbalance forklift experience
• Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or a related field
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
• Overtime as required
• On call rotation
• Some travel required
• Manual dexterity required for use of computers
• Regular interaction with internal and external customers and clients
All qualified candidates are invited to apply
Keywords: Office Manager, Office Management, Office Administrator, Office Administration, Sales Manager, Sales Management, Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller
AGS Flexitallic Canada - View All Jobs From AGS Flexitallic Canada
AGS Flexitallic Canada is a leading supplier of gaskets, fasteners, pipe supports and instrumentation to the Canadian market. Established in 1979 and with locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Sarnia, Grand Prairie and Red Deer, AGS has built a solid reputation for leading edge sealing solutions and technologies to support the oil and gas industries in Alberta and throughout Canada.
AGS has been the exclusive manufacturing licensee and distributor for Flexitallic® in Canada since 2002, providing advanced manufacturing, sales and engineering support to the oil and gas market. AGS’ unique state-of-the-art manufacturing and specialized laser fabrication facilities provide gasket solutions for some of the most demanding environments and applications