||Inventory / Warehouse Supervisor Hamilton 104125|
Our company is seeking an INVENTORY/WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR.
In this diverse role you will plan, develop, manage and implement strategies for ongoing day-to-day activities for various functional areas, including but not limited to: Shipping & Receiving, Warehousing, Inventory Control & Asset Management, Health and Safety, Technical Personnel Services (in-house and on job site). You will also ensure that performance standards with regard to cost control, quality control, documentation and reporting are met or exceeded at all times.
- A competitive compensation package
- Full benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Convenient Mississauga location
- Great learning experience within a technical environment
- Provide supervision to warehouse personnel, provide coaching, training and guidance
- Establish and control procedures in order to meet customer requirements, recommending improvements in inventory control, operating efficiency and safe working conditions
- Co-ordinate shipping/receiving, raw material repacking/dispensing
- Ensure equipment required for warehouse operations and job-sites is properly maintained
- Direct and administer established safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Develop and execute inventory management best practices
- In co-ordination with technical sales representatives and project managers, plan, schedule, monitor and evaluate our technicians, mobilize/demobilize tech team as required
- Post-secondary education
- Experience with inventory systems and inventory best practices
- Above average verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- May need to be certified to operate a forklift and/or other mobile equipment
- High level of computer application skills, ability to learn new software
- Previous supervisory experience
- Leadership, relationship and people management skills required
Located in Mississauga, we are a global leading supplier of material, equipment and engineering support services for all types of grouting operations. In municipal and heavy civil applications, our products and services are used for the repair and/or waterproofing of concrete structures using polyurethane and cement grouting materials. In mining and geotechnical applications, our products and services are used for soil consolidation, water cut-off and grouting of rock fissures using both chemical grouts and cement grouts.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: shipping and receiving, warehousing, inventory control, asset management, health & safety, technical personnel services, cost controls, quality controls, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Management, Logistics Manager, Logistics Management, Distribution Manager, Distribution Management, Manufacturing Manager, Plant Manager, Transportation Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Ontario, ON, Brantford, Cambridge, Burlington, Guelph, Puslich, Ancaster, Waterdown, Milton, Smithville, Grimsby, Mississauga, Kitchener, Waterloo, Haldimand, St. Catherines