||Junior Sales Representative - Business Development Brantford 103976|
||Express Employment Sarnia|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sales Professional in Brantford, Ontario who can sell a range of Human Resources Solutions and Staffing Services. Your customer base will be found in all market segments.
The Junior Business Development Representative is responsible for implementing the local office’s sales plan by conducting outside sales calls on existing and prospective clients within the franchisee’s designated territory. The Business Development Representative will complete training and have a thorough understanding of the services offers and how to present those services to prospects and clients.
Qualified Candidates will possess:
- Increase sales/job orders in a given territory by making personal and telephone contacts with current and prospective clients in that territory
- Maintain current account information records, prepare all reports, and provide feedback to administrative personnel on a timely basis
- Exercise expense control to conform to the office budget. Expand our presence in the Community
Attributes (eg. Personal Characteristics)
- New business development experience (1+ years)
- Sales experience, marketing, or related field preferred.
- The ability to learn new products and services in order to effectively represent and sell to potential clients
- The knowledge and resources to identify and solicit new business opportunities
- The proven ability to qualify client's needs and then follow-up with recommendations of service line best suited to meet their needs.
- Excellent computer application and communication skills
- The ability to work closely with the internal team while being highly self motivated and accustomed to working independently as well
- The ability to speak effectively in front of various groups
- A thorough knowledge of temporary and full-time placement policies and operations as well as basic math skills used in pricing techniques and strategies
- A working, conversant understanding of basic employment laws, particularly the Human Rights Codes and Employment Standards Act
- The Junior Business Development Representative’s attitude is extremely important toward personal grooming and appearance, punctuality, and communication, as well as their receptiveness to new ideas and business styles
- Junior Business Development Representatives must be flexible and innovative to stay one step ahead in a dynamic and continuously changing industry
- Strong sales skills and a demonstrated willingness to further develop those skills
- Effective planning, organization and time management
- Ability to identify and reach decision-makers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills (record keeping, report preparation, etc.)
Additional Required Skills, Knowledge and Responsibilities:
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Should understand and be able to communicate the co-employment relationship and its implications on the multitude of employment laws and workplace regulations.
- Should understand and be able to apply effective human relations and problem-solving principles to the co-employment relationship
- Developing and maintaining reliable sources of information that provide timely and accurate data about new business opportunities
- Obtaining information about prospect’s business, decision makers, and new business opportunities
- Conducting a prescribed number of personal sales calls on all prospective clients within the established marketing territory
- Analyzing the local market for potential application of contingent staffing options and recruiting services
- Developing proposals, presentations, contracts and reports for all aspects of the sales cycle
- Consulting with clients after sale to ensure quality and/or resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
*Must maintain a valid driver’s license and current insurance on personal vehicle
- Essential activities are conducted away from the local office and within various office and plant settings
- Constant travel requires exposure to inclement weather and hazardous road conditions
- Must be able to work effectively under stress of daily travel, deadlines, commitments, and handle client issues
- Attending required meetings, conferences, and training sessions, some of which may involve out-of-province and overnight travel, i.e., in the U.S.
- Must own a vehicle*, climb stairs, and carry necessary marketing materials, gifts, and supplies
Base Salary between 30,000-35,000 plus Commission, Expenses, Mileage Allowance, Cell Phone and Sales Tools & Training will be provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in Word format today!
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Ontario, ON, Brant, Paris, Mt Pleasant, Burford, Ancaster, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Cambridge, New Dundee, Woodstock, Norwich, Haldimand, Kitchener, Waterloo