||Inventory Control Clerk Surrey 103871|
We are hiring an Inventory Control Clerk / Inventory Count Administrator for our head office in Surrey
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with reconciling inventory counts.
- Experience with inventory count procedures
- Experience with inventory costing and accounts payable process an asset
- Superior Excel and Outlook skills, and high computer proficiency.
- Experience working with vendors an asset.
- Experience in a multi-branch environment.
- Occasional travel (25%) to attend inventory counts at other branches this also involves attending to inventory counts on weekends
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well with a diverse team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Reconcile year-end inventory counts
- Reconcile inventory monthly cycle counts Administer inventory count procedures
- Process inventory adjustments
This role is for the candidate who excels in a fast-paced, high pressure environment. You are not currently enrolled in school, and are looking for a long-term opportunity.
This is a full time role, starting ASAP. Two weeks of vacation entitlement per year. Eligibility for benefits after 3 month probationary period and eligible for pension plan after 2 years of service.
The work location is not transit accessible so you must have a vehicle or a reliable form of
Please apply today!
Keywords: Purchaser, Purchasing, Buyer, Buying, Procurement, Procurer, inventory control, inventory controller, internal controller, British Columbia, BC, Vancouver, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Maple Ridge, Langley, Mission, Delta, Richmond, White Rock, Ladner, Steveston