|>> Return to Job Search|
Retail Store Manager Uxbridge 103798
||Retail Store Manager Uxbridge 103798|
Our Organization requires a new Retail Store Manager in Peterborough, ON.
This position will be responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the establishment according to set goals and business objectives.
- Daily operations will include staff management
- Scheduling and supervision, customer satisfaction
- Neat product presentation
- Inventory management
- Carrying out seasonal changes and promotional activities.
- Other responsibilities will include safety and sanitation within the establishment, as well as overall business profitability.
- Minimum of 3 years Assistant Store Manager and/or Store Manager experience in retail.
- Postsecondary education in business or similar field would be an asset
We offer competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants should send us your resume ASAP!
No telephone calls please.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Newmarket, Aurora, East Gwillimbury, Mt Albert, Queensville, Gormley, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Port Perry, Sunderland, Scugog, Little Britain, Georgina, Keswick, Sutton, Oshawa, Whitby, Pickering, Ajax, Retail Store Manager, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Store Management, Store Manager,
Talize - View All Jobs From Talize
About the Company:
Talize is the ultimate Thrift Experience! We offer customers exceptional product and value for their dollar. And our customers return the favour, with every item purchased or donated helping to support the Children's Wish Foundation. Talk about a win-win. Talize is your fashion, home and beauty needs destination. An urban space filled with incredible reads and impressive savings. One-of-a-kind and exactly what you were looking for discover it all for less. Like new and all you. With six stores in Western Ontario and growing we’re seeking candidates who are passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment.