||Law Clerk / Legal Assistant - IT and Help Desk Toronto 103564|
Trainer – IT and Help Desk
Are you technically savvy with experience working in a law firm? If so, then we have a job that might spark your interest!
Our Client, a boutique insurance defence law firm in Toronto is seeking an IT and help desk trainer for their firm. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, motivated and possess strong leadership skills to provide high quality training and technical support. You must have 2-3 years of experience as a Legal Assistant or Clerk and any other IT qualifications would be considered a strong asset. Don’t miss your chance to work the best of both worlds!
Exquisite offices, very social firm and full benefits offered! Interviews have already begun, so apply today!
Primary Duties Include:
- Document management
- Answering to client inquiries
- Provide training to all new staff on IT software and firm practises and procedures
- Providing on boarding training, roll-overs
- Ticket inquires
- Other administrative tasks as required
- First and second level support at help desk
- overflow IT support
- Minimum 2 years of law firm experience
- Legal Assistant diploma/Law Clerk Certification
- IT education and experience is a VERY strong asset
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Stellar technical skills (including MS Office, PrimaFact, Time Matters, PCLaw and time docketing procedures)
- Ability to work well independently under minimal supervision as well as in a team setting in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be flexible to meet the daily needs of the practice
Please submit your resume and cover letter today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Law clerk, legal clerk, court clerk, legal secretary, law assistant, Technical Support, Tech support, Help Desk, Application Support, IT Support, IT Help, Computer Repair, Laptop repair, Software Support, training, IT trainer