||Counter Balance Operator Whitby 103540|
We are currently looking for certified and experienced Counter Balance Forklift Operators for our client in the Thickson/401 area of Whitby. This will be for ongoing temporary assignments, with possibility of becoming permanent. This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right candidates.
We have day shifts (Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm) available. The pay rate will be $14/hr.
Tasks involved in this position include (but are not limited to):
- Loading, unloading and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operating a variety of equipment, including counter balance forklift and manual pump trucks, to load, unload and move materials and products
- Wrapping goods
- Storing cargo and materials
- Maintaining and organizing inventory
- Operating computerized inventory control systems
Necessary qualifications include:
- A minimum of 2 years recent counterbalance experience
- Current and valid counter balance certification
- Eager, detail orientated and motivated personality
- Additional general labour experience in cross dock or shipping/receiving functions is an asset
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please submit resumes today!
Please note that while this position is in Whitby, we would require you to come in to our office in Scarborough for the initial application and interview.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Markham, Stouffville, Courtice, Bowmanville, Uxbridge, Port Perry, Scugog, Markham, Scarborough, North York, Toronto, Aurora, Newmarket, Port Hope, Forklift Driver, Machine Operator, Shipper, Receiver, Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse, General Labour, General Help, Counter Balance Operator,