||Student Office Clerk St Catharines 103422|
We are now accepting summer student applications for Student Office Clerks.
To provide general office and administrative support. Tasks will include data entry and collection, providing assistance in the preparation of reports, filing, answering phones, providing back-up support to reception and any other administrative duties as required.
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in providing customer service to clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Successful applicants must be able to work for the entirety of the summer
Please be aware that students must be eligible for the Summer Jobs Service program offered through the Ministry of Education and Training. Information on this program can be obtained through the YMCA Career Development & Learning Centre.
Students must be between the ages of 15 and 24 (up to 29 years of age for persons with a disability) and returning to school in the fall.
Student positions are available at our Niagara Falls, Welland, and Burlington plants. Please indicate on your cover letter which location you are interested in.
If you qualify for this position, please apply now!
Keywords: St. Catharines, Hamilton, Oakville, Lincoln, Grimsby, Brantford, student office admin, student office administration, student clerk, office admin, office administration, student jobs, summer jobs, summer student jobs