||Territory Account Manager Oshawa 103348|
||Jet Equipment |
We are a national supplier of tool and equipment product lines for the Canadian market. Products include: abrasives, air tools, hand tools, heavy duty lifting, material handling and out-door power equipment. We are a privately held, proudly Canadian company recognized as a leader in the wholesale distribution of tools and equipment industry. Our head office located in Coquitlam, B.C. with six branch offices strategically located in the major cities across Canada.
As a competitive leader, our business is always growing and evolving and we are currently accepting resumes for a Territory Account Manager for the Eastern Region of Ontario. Reporting to the Ontario Regional Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be a strategic solutions-oriented sales achiever with 3-5 years of successful business-to-business sales experience. They will have established and maintained business relationships in order to effectively promote product and service offering to customers. A track record of success in expanding margins, distribution channels, and profit by providing value added product and service solutions.
This position will work closely with a dedicated Inside Sales Representative to build a winning team for our company and for Eastern Ontario. The ideal candidate will be located in the Kingston or surrounding area.
- Manage existing account base to targeted growth plan and generate new distribution channels within the territory;
- Promote new product offerings to the market place;
- Build and maintain distribution network for the territory;
- Look for opportunities to create and open new distribution channels;
- Partner with Inside Sales Representative by providing sales goals, customer status, sales numbers, orders, questions, daily outside sales schedule and daily update;
- Efficiently manage all required administrative functions, such as weekly reports, carefully manage selling expenses within your territory and business expense reporting.
- Train distributors on our products/programs/new products/safety/pricing;
- Work in conjunction with distribution representatives to ensure customers service is always maintained;
- Conduct product knowledge meetings, product safety seminars and product demonstrations to end users;
- Organize, set up and attend trade shows;
- Forecast annual sales budget;
- Complete credit reports for new accounts;
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to handle a high volume fast-paced environment;
- Strong ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Great sense of humour;
- A positive “can do” attitude;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Internet and email software
- Creative problem solver;
- Ability to think quickly on your feet;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Ability to work with distributors and end users.
Keywords: Kingston, Belleville, Brockville, Trenton, Oshawa, Pickering, Peterborough, accounting, account manager, sales, budget, MS Word, Excel, Internet,email software,