|>> Return to Job Search|
Territory Account Manager Brockville 103344
||Territory Account Manager Brockville 103344|
||Jet Equipment |
We are a national supplier of tool and equipment product lines for the Canadian market. Products include: abrasives, air tools, hand tools, heavy duty lifting, material handling and out-door power equipment. We are a privately held, proudly Canadian company recognized as a leader in the wholesale distribution of tools and equipment industry. Our head office located in Coquitlam, B.C. with six branch offices strategically located in the major cities across Canada.
As a competitive leader, our business is always growing and evolving and we are currently accepting resumes for a Territory Account Manager for the Eastern Region of Ontario. Reporting to the Ontario Regional Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be a strategic solutions-oriented sales achiever with 3-5 years of successful business-to-business sales experience. They will have established and maintained business relationships in order to effectively promote product and service offering to customers. A track record of success in expanding margins, distribution channels, and profit by providing value added product and service solutions.
This position will work closely with a dedicated Inside Sales Representative to build a winning team for our company and for Eastern Ontario. The ideal candidate will be located in the Kingston or surrounding area.
- Manage existing account base to targeted growth plan and generate new distribution channels within the territory;
- Promote new product offerings to the market place;
- Build and maintain distribution network for the territory;
- Look for opportunities to create and open new distribution channels;
- Partner with Inside Sales Representative by providing sales goals, customer status, sales numbers, orders, questions, daily outside sales schedule and daily update;
- Efficiently manage all required administrative functions, such as weekly reports, carefully manage selling expenses within your territory and business expense reporting.
- Train distributors on our products/programs/new products/safety/pricing;
- Work in conjunction with distribution representatives to ensure customers service is always maintained;
- Conduct product knowledge meetings, product safety seminars and product demonstrations to end users;
- Organize, set up and attend trade shows;
- Forecast annual sales budget;
- Complete credit reports for new accounts;
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to handle a high volume fast-paced environment;
- Strong ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Great sense of humour;
- A positive “can do” attitude;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Internet and email software
- Creative problem solver;
- Ability to think quickly on your feet;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Ability to work with distributors and end users.
Keywords: Kingston, Belleville, Brockville, Trenton, Oshawa, Pickering, Peterborough, accounting, account manager, sales, budget, MS Word, Excel, Internet,email software,
Jet Equipment - View All Jobs From Jet Equipment
The JET story (as it is fondly known) began over 50 years ago! Under new ownership in 1988, JET began its growth and transformation through dedicated leadership, passionate employees and a commitment to become a leading brand of professional and industrial tools and equipment.
Today, JET prides itself on our loyal base of customers, manufacturing partners and end-users. Using our “one-stop-shop” approach, we have developed a comprehensive product offering to the professional and industrial markets. This, supported by a network of warehouses across the country,ensure inventory is readily acessible,enabling fast and efficient cutomer service.
As we progress through 2010 and beyond JET continually works on developing and producing innovative tools.