||Powerline Foreman / Technicians / Apprentices Calgary 103294|
Our entrepreneurial spirit, minimal bureaucracy and competitive rewards package has created a rewarding work environment where initiative and innovation thrive. A Calgary based company in business over 65 years working with owners and developers requiring utility installations such as distribution/transmission lines, shallow utilities (power, gas, fibre optics), communication services, traffic controls and wind power projects throughout all of Alberta..
Our continued growth has provided opportunities for motivated, energetic and adaptable individuals with a positive attitude and strong client focus to join our team.
Powerline Foremen, Technicians and Apprentices
For Distribution, Transmission and Live Line work.
Our Registered Apprentices Receive:
- Must have a valid Class 5 Drivers license.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Education loans forgiven upon successful completion of level plus 12 months commitment to company
- Support and tutoring as required
- Wage increase and bonus for successful completion of each level of the apprenticeship program
- Competitive compensation starting at $38.85 for Journeyman Lineman
- Positive incentives for safe work
- Flexible employment practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply today!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Long-term disability and Life insurance
- Group RRSP plan with company contribution
- PPE & Tool Allowance
- Living Out Allowance
Keywords: Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller, powerline technician, powerline tech, powerline apprentice, electric power system, power lineman, apprentice lineman, power foreman,