|>> Return to Job Search|
Terminal Manager Edmonton 103270
||Terminal Manager Edmonton 103270|
||Express Employment - Langley|
Terminal Manager – Transport Services (Edmonton)
Our client, a Langley BC award-winning performance leader in the area of fuel transport services, is looking for a Terminal manager for their location in Edmonton. The position is responsible for managing the fleet’s M&R, and office and yard operations, as well as assisting with the management of the Edmonton location’s personnel (interviewing / mentoring).
- Responsible for ensuring that truck/equipment inspections and services are up-to-date
- Provide assistance in the development and execution of equipment maintenance best practices
- Assist Personnel Manager in interview process for drivers
- Performs all Edmonton office administrative duties (postings, safety memos, manages random D&A testing)
- Conducts annual driver appraisals
- Thorough knowledge of fleet equipment, maintenance and regulatory requirements for fuel delivery
- Secondary education is an asset
- Experienced driver is an asset
- Respect of peers
- Ability to influence others
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Effective networking skills with local industry / suppliers
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- $80,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
- Bonus and benefits
- Relocation package will be considered for the right applicant
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
We thank all who apply but will only contact qualified applicants.
Keywords: Operation Management, Project Manager, operations manager, AB, Alberta, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Acheson, Spruce Grove, Beaumont, Leduc, Calmar, Devon
Express Employment - Langley - View All Jobs From Express Employment - Langley
For over 25 years, Express Employment Professionals has been dedicated to providing quality staffing services and human resource solutions to medium-sized business around the globe. Since its establishment in 1983, Express has grown to include a network of more than 550 employment agencies. With Express Employment Professionals, both businesses and job seekers alike can experience the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that they will receive personal attention from each of our locally owned and operated staffing firms.
Express Employment Professionals serves local businesses with both full-time and temporary staffing and job placement in addition to providing human resource services and consulting. Our full line of services include: