||Terminal Manager Edmonton 103270|
||Express Employment - Langley/ Cloverdale|
Terminal Manager – Transport Services (Edmonton)
Our client, a Langley BC award-winning performance leader in the area of fuel transport services, is looking for a Terminal manager for their location in Edmonton. The position is responsible for managing the fleet’s M&R, and office and yard operations, as well as assisting with the management of the Edmonton location’s personnel (interviewing / mentoring).
- Responsible for ensuring that truck/equipment inspections and services are up-to-date
- Provide assistance in the development and execution of equipment maintenance best practices
- Assist Personnel Manager in interview process for drivers
- Performs all Edmonton office administrative duties (postings, safety memos, manages random D&A testing)
- Conducts annual driver appraisals
- Thorough knowledge of fleet equipment, maintenance and regulatory requirements for fuel delivery
- Secondary education is an asset
- Experienced driver is an asset
- Respect of peers
- Ability to influence others
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Effective networking skills with local industry / suppliers
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- $80,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
- Bonus and benefits
- Relocation package will be considered for the right applicant
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
We thank all who apply but will only contact qualified applicants.
Keywords: Operation Management, Project Manager, operations manager, AB, Alberta, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Acheson, Spruce Grove, Beaumont, Leduc, Calmar, Devon