||CNC Machinist Mississauga 103076|
We require a CNC Machinist in Toronto:
- Must be able to Lead Hand Set up and operate a variety of machines.
- Experience with CNC programming.
- Must have the ability to determine tooling and fixtures with good trouble shooting skills.
- Must be proficient with measuring tools (Micrometers, Bore gauges, Gauge blocks, Vernier) to ensure parts conform to specifications on drawings.
- Should be able to inspect dimensions to ensure part is machined within tolerances.
- Maintain traceability of job, material and parts.
- Full benefit package.
- Great working environment.
- Equal opportunity.
- Full time employment.
We are a leading global manufacturer, built on the concepts of capability, quality, reliability, and service. Our qualified people, teamwork, commitment to excellence and continuous improvement of our quality management system ensure that we provide products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations consistently. We partner with advanced technology companies in numerous sectors, including: Space technology/Aircraft Aerospace/ Sub-Sea Oil/ Gas Power generation.
In all of these sectors, quality and reliability are essential. Our partners have come to count on us, because we have capabilities such as CNC and EDM, and because we consistently produce high-quality, reliable components, and because we provide comprehensive post-sales support, including component kitting.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume today for consideration.
Keywords: Machining, Machine Tools, Patternmaker, Mold maker, Tool and die maker, Tool maker, manufacturing, mechanical, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, Halton Hills, Milton, North York, Woodbridge, Georgetown