||Entry Level Legal Assistant - Family Law Toronto 102965|
Entry Level Legal Assistant – Family Law
NEW GRADS!! It’s time to spread your wings! One of Canada's most prestigious and well recognized family law firms is looking for an enthusiastic, clever and sophisticated Legal Assistant to join their team. This position will give you the experience you need to really lift off your career! The firm has developed a reputation of excellence and is devoted to the highest standard of professionalism and client service. Knowledge of the DivorceMate software is an asset, as well as any in-field placement in a legal setting. This is your chance to move up in the legal world. Take a step in the right direction!! Prestigious firm, generous benefits and a convenient downtown location! Apply in confidence today.
Primary Duties Include:
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents
- Organize and maintain client files
- Schedule management
- Photocopying, filing, etc.
- Responsible client intake and maintaining professional relationships
- Other clerical, administrative and general office duties as required
Please apply today!
- Relevant co-op experience in a family law firm
- Legal Assistant diploma plus additional courses required
- Strong knowledge of Family Law Rules
- Excellent communication, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform well independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team setting
- Strong technical skills (including MS Word, Outlook, DivorceMate)
Keywords: Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA, Law clerk, legal clerk, law assistant, law student, legal student,