||Senior Legal Assistant - Litigation Toronto 102964|
Senior Legal Assistant – Litigation
Salary: $61K - $65K
Our client, a well-known downtown Litigation firm, is looking for an experienced Senior Litigation Assistant. You’ll be given all the space and encouragement you need and your hard work will not go unnoticed here! The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of Civil Litigation experience and stellar communication and organization skills. They value someone who remains calm during stressful periods and embraces the challenge of managing the operations of two busy Litigation practices. Friendly firm, beautiful offices, full benefits, and low turnover! Don’t wait until the end of the month, apply in confidence today!
Primary Duties Include:
- Managing the daily operation of two busy Litigation practices; Calendar management/scheduling
- Preparing legal documents, correspondence etc.
- Trial preparation
- Monitoring and setting up reminders of deadlines
- Maintaining frequent contact with clients
- Administrative tasks as required
- 10+ years of litigation experience
- Legal Assistant certificate/diploma required
- Strong knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure and court process
- Ability to draft legal documents (affidavits, motions, pleadings etc.)
- Must be able to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Stellar technical skills (including MS Office)
Please apply today!
Keywords: Law clerk, legal clerk, litigation clerk, litigation assistant, law assistant, legal secretary, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA