||.NET Programmer Analyst Toronto 102878|
As a .NET Programmer Analyst, you will be responsible for all facets of system design, development, integration and implementation of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions (Imaging, Workflow and Document Management) for our clients. If you are looking for variety, interesting, customer-focussed projects, and learning leading-edge technology, please apply for immediate consideration.
This position is a diverse hands-on role that requires an energetic, motivated and highly reliable person that takes ownership and enjoys challenges. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership to develop, implement and support enterprise-wide image capture, workflow, and document management solutions for our customers. You should possess strong analytical and development capabilities, and excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, and would work out of our downtown Toronto office.
Method of Application - Applicants must submit:
You must be living in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Resume and covering letter
- Salary expectations and availability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Excellent programming skills: 5 years minimum experience in Web application development, including experience with Microsoft .Net architecture and 3 years of experience in working with SQL databases.
- Exceptional communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
- Exceptional analysis, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to 'think on your feet' and to exercise sound judgment and decision-making
- A high degree of creativity, strong organization skills; ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate and monitor a significant number of simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work under time pressure with a minimum of direct supervision or guidance
- Strong business analysis and organizational skills, including the ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously.
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines.
- Experience with COM, ADO, SOA, Web Services, Java development
- Kofax Capture, Sharepoint, Open Text Document Management, Workflow experience a definite asset.
- Provide reasonable estimates for development work during project planning
- Prepare design documentation
- Develop and unit test application components
- Communicate risks and issues to the team in a timely manner
- Comply with mandated policies and procedures and contribute to procedural improvements
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues
We are an Enterprise Content Management Solutions (ECM) Consulting Integrator, a leader in the implementation of Document Imaging/Management & Workflow technologies. If you share our principles of innovation, motivation & a commitment to excellence, consider joining our team for this exciting opportunity in a growth market.
Please apply today!
Keywords: IT, computer science, SQL database, programming skills, computer programmer, software developer, Software Development, Software Developer, Web Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer, Application Developer, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA