|>> Return to Job Search|
Rental Sales Representative Kitchener 102840
||Rental Sales Representative Kitchener 102840|
RENTAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Required by: ASAP
Status: 3 - Contract positions available
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including competitive wages, family medical, dental and life insurance coverage as well as pension plan benefits, RRSP benefits, vision care and disability benefits.
- Customer interaction in person and on telephone.
- Telemarketing and soliciting of new accounts.
- Coordination, dispatch and receipt of rental vehicles.
- Related administrative tasks including billing, accounts receivable, etc.
- Post secondary education, preferably in business, sales or marketing.
- 2 years’ work experience in marketing or sales role.
- Strong interpersonal, customer relations and problem solving skills and the proven ability to effectively organize tasks and manage time.
- PC literacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Comfort with driving large vehicles, including 28' straight trucks and tractors with standard transmission and hydraulic or air brakes, within congested areas
- The willingness to work shifts and weekends when required.
Please submit your resume today!
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Ontario, ON, Waterloo, Cambridge, St. Jacob’s, St. Clement’s, Breslau, Guelph, Wellesley, New Hamburg, New Dundee, Elmira, Wallenstein, Elora, Fergus, Stratford, Tavistock, Ayr, Brantford
Ryder Milton - View All Jobs From Ryder Milton
Ryder has had operations in Canada for over 50 years and offers unrivalled expertise in cost-effective transportation and supply chain solutions for both small and large businesses. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario and with a network of over 35 Company-operated facilities across the country, Ryder Canada is well positioned to provide consistent, high-quality services to local, regional and national companies.
Ryder Canada offers a full range of Supply Chain, Distribution and Transportation Solutions. To help customers meet their key objectives, the specific needs of the Canadian market are addressed in our service offering.