|>> Return to Job Search|
Two-Way Radio Field Technician Vancouver 102820
||Two-Way Radio Field Technician Vancouver 102820|
We are a Motorola authorized full service two way radio dealer, seeking an experienced two-way radio field technician in Slave Lake, Alberta.
- Maintenance of Communications systems for two way radio: install, repair, align and maintain repeater systems. SCADA systems, call out units, paging systems.
- Perform a variety of diagnostic and analytical tests, and run diagnostics checks.
- Repair equipment as indicated by results of testing.
- Co-ordinate repairs with customers and vendors to insure resolution of problem.
- Perform two way radio channel programming, complete installation of mobile radios, boosters and antennas.
- Install cellular signal boosters and handsfree cradles in vehicles
- Install Vehicle location modems and antennas in vehicles
This work involves travel to rig and camp sites and requires valid drivers license.
Small Northern community on a large lake - with plenty of outdoors at your doorstep!
- Experience with two way radio, repeaters, SCADA & call out systems
- Knowledge of Motorola and Vertex radio products and antennas.
- Knowledge of radio repair, mobile installation, cellular and DC, AC, and RF theory
- Valid drivers license
- Canadian citizenship
Benefits and Other Information:
Excellent pay and benefits package along with dental and health care plan and quarterly bonus!!
Please note that this position is located in Slave Lake, Alberta and relocation is required!
Keywords: field technician, SCADA, two way radio, telecommunications, diagnostics, RF theory, installation, radio repair, mobile installation, maintenance, British Columbia, BC, Burnaby, Westminster, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Delta, Langley
Sniper Communications - View All Jobs From Sniper Communications
<p>Sniper Satellite and Communications caters mainly to the wireless market; two way radio, satellite and wireless internet, or cellular communication systems. We have been operating in the Slave Lake area for over 16 years.</p><br />
<p>Our radio shop has trained technicians that have been in the industry for over 25 years and carry a wealth on knowledge both on the products we carry as well as the area we provide service to.</p><br />
<p>Our Wireless internet network was the second installed in Alberta and has been operating for over 8 years, servicing the Slave Lake area as well as Wabasca and Red Earth Creek. </p><br />
<p>Sniper has held it's Small Employer Certificate of Recognition since 2008, and has an on-going safety program. We are also members of I.S. net world for Safety reporting. </p>